How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Grandpa Visit Me 20080628

My Grandpa(外公) come down to Singapore by train on 20080625 to visit me.
He came alone without my GrandMa(外婆) .I miss Her Too.
Hope She will come and see me soon.
My mum took some pictures for me with him.

These are the pictures took on 20080627 night.
My Grandpa fetch me back from NANNY house on friday night.

This pictures was taken at Eunos MRT on 20080629.
I am so happy as My 阿公 going to bring me go shopping.
He brought me to Bugis & Takashimaya.
I wear a new dress bought from my mum's friend in Malaysia.

See, I got a NEW TOY on my hand. It got sound when i shake it.
I also can use it to do some hand exercise.
You can WATCH the below video, so you will know how i do exercise.

No comments: