How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

At My Nanny House On 19 Jun 2008

The young Girl On the Right is my Nanny Granddaughter which you all see Here .before.
The Handsome young boy on the right is my Nanny Grandson.
The lady in the middle is the daughter of my Nanny and the mother of the two kids.
There is one more sister that play with me but I still can't get her to take photo with me >:O(
My Nannny and them play with me and keep me happy everyday from Monday to Friday.
As i only Stay with my Nanny on weekdays.
On Friday night my Mummy will bring be home for the weekends.
Then I will be back with them on Monday morning.

A close up on my Nanny daughter carrying me.

This is another bouncer which I own. Brought by my Mum.
No matter I am awake, asleep or eating I use this bouncer in my Nanny house.
The surface is netting so it is very Cooling to sleep on it.
This bouncer is where i have my Meal every Monday till Friday.
Now I am waiting for my nanny to feed me porridge.
Nanny, I'm HUNGRY.

No comments: