How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yee Ern - 20080920 - Going to Parkway Parade



This morning, My Mum decided to bring me to buy 2 VCD in one of the music shop in Parkway Parade on 20080920.
After that we go to GIANT Hypermarket.
This is the 2nd time I have the opportunity to sit in the trolley.

1) You see I said 'HELLO' to My Mum for the 1st Photo.

2) Wow, I am able to read the GIANT's brochure although I am only 1 years old.

3) Mickey Mouse is one of my favourite soft toy.
My mum gives me this soft toy to keep my mouth shut.


After shopping, we had dinner at Burger King around 5pm.
I feel very sleepy at this moment As this morning, I slept about 1 hour only.
You see I want to drink My Mum's barley.
I take the straw myself & suck the drinks for FUN.


This video showed that My Mouth keep on moving like I Am Eating something.
But THERE IS NOTHING IN MY MOUNTH. WHAHA.
You must watch it as very CUTE.


Oh No! So cold, What is It?
I like to touch but I am afraid of it.

No comments: