How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yee Ern - 20081004 - At Home




These two are my 1Years Old Birthday Gifts.
My mum opens & let me play in the afternoon.
See I have a Musical Box with Light & Truck.
After playing a while, I feel so boring. So I make FUN on my bed. He!!! He!!!!
"Can You See My Tounge?????"

I also like to play on the sofa.
I can stand on my own.
See I am so Happy & Laugh at My Mum.
Today is the 1st time My Mum allows me to crawl on the floor.
Wow!!!!! I know how to go down from a higher place to a lower place.
See, so CLEVER, Right??
This video showed me how i play My Birthday Gift -Truck in the Living Room.
This is another video which showed me I am crawling in the room.
You must Watch as it can make you Laugh at Me.
"Enjoy watching it.".
At first, I am a bit SCARE to crawl from a high place to a lower place.
After i tried several times, I do not feel scare anymore.
This video also showed you that I like to crawl up & down.
This video also showed you that I like to crawl up & down.

No comments: