How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Yee Ern - 20090926 - My Birthday Celebration


This is my 2nd Birthday Cake.
Beautiful or not with the Doreamon?
Me and the Birthday Cake
After Birthday Song, I am so EAGER eating my cake.
I keep on pointing my cake.
I eat the cake but NOT the cream as my mum refuses me eating the cream.
Wow, It is so delicious as not too sweet.
During evening time, my mum brought me to NTUC for a walk.
I am so lazy to walk today as I feel very weak.
I was sick since last week 18 Sept09, till today I feel much better.

My mum left some cakes for my breakfast on 20090927.
You see I am so Happy when eating my Cake.
This is my Birthday Present from my Jiu Jiu.
You see I am so Happy talking over the phone.
This video showed my way of eating Birthday Cake.

No comments: