How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yee Ern - 20100306 - Clark Quay & Changi Airport


Today is 20100306 Saturday.
My mum brought me to Clark Quay by bus.
Nowadays, I want to sit myself.
I am very HAPPY taking bus.


We reach Clark Quay around 6pm.
I have been there before when I were a baby in the stroller.

On 20100307 Sunday afternoon, my Mum brought me to Changi Airport as I want taking Skytrain.
We go there after lunch.
This is my favourite place for me to sit.
After shop around a while, we have our dinner at "Dian Xiao Er" at Terminal 3.
This is my 1st time there.
I have a beautiful bowl & spoon.
I am tall enough to press lift now.
Wow, the food is so delicious.
You see I eat with spoon & chopstick.

No comments: