How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yee Ern - 20110923 - Celebrate Birthday at Childcare

Tomorrow I will celebrate my birthday at childcare centre.
This is my present for my schoolmate.

 This is my birthday cake ~ Bear Hug.
My mum bought from Coffee Bean.
I celebrate my birthday with my classmate on 20110923 at 3.00pm.
When I was one years old, my mum bought for me Choo Choo Train from Coffee Bean.

 This is my 1st time I celebrate with my classmate.
I am very excited in the early morning.
I tell my teacher today is my birthday when I reach school in the early morning.




 They are my classmate from N2 class.





 After cutting the cake, I give present to my classmate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

you make blogging look easy. The overall look
of your web site is excellent, as well as the content!


my weblog :: Green Coffee Diets ()