How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yee Ern - 20080823 - Going To China Town - People Park

Today is Raining day.
But my Mum is bring me to A place in Singapore Call Chinatown.
Again I have to WAIT very long for the Bus.

Finally We board the Bus.
Nowadays Not only I like to move about.
I also like to BITE.
The Handle look "NICE".

The bus took about 1 hours plus to reach,
I am Tired.
I took a nap on the Bus.

When We Are At People Park OG.
I feel Hungry, athough it is only 4pm which I just drink my milk 3 hour ago.
But Maybe of the cold weather I feel hungry faster so Mum had to find a place to Feed me.

My Mum want to Eat Burger King.
So she bring me to the outlet at Pearl Centre.
I sit on the Baby chair and I found out that beating the table is Fun.

Mummy, DON' T FORGET I'm here too.
And I want to EAT TOO.

My Mum had Fish burger.
She let me eat some fries, the fish burger and ICE-CREAM.
But Mum refuse to let me drink the Coke.
See How happy I am.
BTW, can you see I am getting more Teeth now.

Well after that we went home.
It is still Raining. >:O(
The Bus is very crowded.
See How Cute I am.
See my HAND. >:O)


The Video is taken at Burger King.
See how I love beating the Table.
And how I shake my body when Mum want me to bite on my own.
In the End she have no choice but to take a bit and put it in my mouth.
This is called BABY POWER. >:O) hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yee Ern:)
I think the world has gotten a lot nicer since you were born.:)

You've really made a great blog!! Since you're still pretty teeny I have a feeling your Mommy probably helped you make this blog, she's done a really nice job with it. I think of all the blogs I've seen this might be the best. I'm going to add it to my favorites and try to find some time to come back for a visit and watch you grow.

I hope you have a very wonderful life ahead of you.:)

psssssst - you're an awfully cute little baby :):)

Kathy (purplebear)