How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yee Ern - 20080830 - Going ChinaTown OG again

Plan For Today.
1) Go Singpost to have Mcdonald for lunch, follow by NTUC to buy my Diapers.
2) Go ChinaTown OG SHOPPING. HEHE

Today I never sit on the Baby chair as it is very crowded. and no place for my baby chair. >:O(
Mum had Fish Filet Burger meal at Mcdonald.
Mummy Faster I hungry. >:OP

See last Saturday, Mummy refused to let me drink her coke.
So Today I snatch it. But I still dont know how to drink. >:O(

After We bring the Diapers home.
We took MRT to Chinatown.
I am so tired and comfortable and fall asleep.

I almost Slept for one hour.
When I Wake Up, I am at OG shopping complex. HEHE
See my hair, new style.
We shop here for amost 3 hours.
As my Mum wanted to have the OG membership card.

It's Dinner time.
After Shopping At OG, We Walk to Hawker center in Hong Lim Complex for dinner.
Mum order Claypot Toufu plus white rice.
While we were waiting she order Grass Jelly Water aka chin-chao.
That what she feeding me.
It is Nice and Cooling. >:O)

Finally the Toufu and rice is here.
I had Rice, Fish and Toufu.
See A full baby is a Happy Baby. >:O)

Well so fast another Saturday Outing is GONE.
Ern.. Mum where are we going next week??
We Are walking toward the Bus Stop. To take bus home. >:O(
The photo is taken on the bridge that link Hong Lim Complex with Chinatown Point.
The Background on the Right is Chinatown Point.

On the ride home, again I fall asleep.
When I open my eye I am At HOME. >:O(
So Mummy what's the PLAN for next Saturday??

No comments: