How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Yee Ern - 20080924 - 1 Years Old Birthday Party Celebration at Nanny's House

Time past very fast.
On 20080924, I am offically 1 year old. >:O)
Which been I had been on this Earth For 1 year liao. >:OP
My GrandPa reached Singapore on 20080921 around 10.40pm by train from Butterworth, Malaysia For my birthday. Too Bad Grandmum cant be here. >:O(

This is My 1 Years Old Birthday Cake - Choo Choo Train.
Which My Mum's ordered from Coffee Bean on 20080913 at Parkway Parade.
My GrandPa collects it from the Singapore Post Coffee Bean on 20080924 at 5pm.
The words on the locomotive is
"Happy Birthday To My Dearest Yee Ern".

My Birthday Party Celebration is started at 6.15pm at My Nanny House on 20080924.
You see in the photo, there are My Mum, My GrandPa and me. >:O)

This Photo consist of My Mum, Me and My Nanny Grandchildren.
They are all here to celebrate My 1 Years Old Birthday.
There are more people around but the place is bit small and most of them are camera SHY,
So It is a pity that cannot take their photograph.

They are now sing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Song" for me.
Wow!!!! I am so Happy.

These are the dishes which My Mum ordered online.
Except for Fried Rice is prepared by My Nanny & Red Egg is prepared by My GrandPa.
There are Bee Hoon, Satay, Fishball, Otah, Spring Roll and Chicken Wing.

You see I got so many Birthday Present.
There are Mickey Mouse (from GrandMum), Intelligent Blocks & 4 presents which wrapped.

This is the video which showed what is the thing I choose on my 1 years old birthday.
My Mum put "Book, Pencil, Scissor, Ruler, Handphone, Egg & Abacus".
According to old custom, what you choose now will relate to your job in future.
So Let See How Truth is it in 20 Years Time"After I Work".

No comments: