How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yee Ern - 20080927 - With My GrandPa In Singapore


On 20080926 around 8.15pm, My Mum & My GrandPa come & fetch me back.
We walk to MRT station & bus interchange then go home.
He! He! On the way home, I let my Grandpa carries me.

YEAH, this is Mickey Mouse bought by My GrandMum on My 1 years old Birthday.

The 1st & 2nd pictures were taken on My Mum's 1 years old birthday.
Em, Am I look alike My Mum?

Today is 20080927 (Saturday). Yupie, I can go out again.
I am looking forward to go out with My Mum & GrandPa.
In the early morning, My GrandPa brings me to the Playgound, then afternoon, we go to Vivo City.

These are taken on 20080928 afternoon while we are at Ang Mo Kio Hub.
You see " I know How To Drive Car"

1 comment:

Ching Ya said...

I came across your blog at bloggertalk forum. You have a very adorable child. May God bless you and family always. =) Wish Yee Ern grow up happily and joyfully!