How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Yee Ern - 20081025 - At Home


Today is 20081025.
You see I so SIAN until - I Sit Like That in My Baby Stroller.

Finally, Mum decided to bring me to the Playground.
Now I am sitting on a 'See Saw'.
My Eyes look like "Going To Sleep".

After taking a nap, I have energy to Climb Up & Down & play with the BIG BIG Mickey Mouse & Octopus.
Last few months, I am very SCARE of the Mickey Mouse,
But Now I am No Longer Scare of it.
Meanwhile, I Like it very much.
You see, I want to Climb up to Another Bed Again.

He He!!!!!!! I can play on the cushion now.
Here is my another Playground.
This video showed How I watch TV.
I like to stand in front of the cushion & watch TV.
Wow!!!! I know "How To Read Magazine."
You see I am so CONCENTRATE on reading it one page & one page
This video showed that I am not interested in playing the Truck.
But Interested in Playing the String which tie to the Truck.
Do You know How I Climb Up from One Bed to Another Bed?
If you want to know, You MUST Watch It. :)
He!!! He!!! I am SUCCESSFULLY climb up to the top. You have to watch it.

No comments: