How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Yee Ern - 20081027 -Going to Parkway Parade


Erh, Today is Public Holiday. I have another day to play with My Mum. >:o)
Mum brought me to Parkway Again.
Along the way, Mum had lunch at one of the Thai Restaurant.
"Ai!!!!! So Boring I am, As I can't try the food."
I can only sit on the baby chair & look at the food.
Eeee, What is this??? (You see My Response in the 1st photo.)
Yeah...My Mum bought New soft Toy for me again.
It is a small Mickey Mouse, Which I love it so much.
I been eyeing it so very long time.
You see, I am so HAPPY that I always hold & play with it.
Even at home, I also hold & "Sayang" the Mickey Mouse.
After shopping, we reach home around evening time.
I still have energy climb Up & Down after taking bath.
This is another thing I LOVE to Do ~ "Round & Round" at home.
Please Guess Before Watching it.

No comments: