How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yee Ern - 20081101

Great!!! Today is Sunny Day.
So My Mum bring me to East Coast Park. >:O)
So boring sitting on the bus.

You See I know how to clean my mouth.
I love to have the Handkerchief in my mouth.

That Me and My Mum At East Coast Park.
See How Cute I am. >:O)

I am standing on the Stone Chair. Looking Around. >:O)
I am so Happy.

After A long day I start to feel tried.
HeHe!!!!! Luckily I still don't know how to walk, so i dont have to walk.

Nowadays I love to climb up and down the Bed.
If you don't know, take a look at earlier post. >:O)
This Photo was taken when I am "dropping" down from the Bed>:O)

That's My Tongue.
I love to stick out my tongue a lot.
Even I am watching TV. >:OP

WOW.. another cute photo >:O)
This time was taken when I am sitting on the bouncer watching TV.

Last Week, I Started to climb up and down the bed.
This week I found something else to Climb.
That is.....
MY bouncer. HaHa!!!!
Watch the video and see how I climb in and shake in it.
But I still don't know how to climb out so need my Mum to carry me out.

No comments: