How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Yee Ern - 20081115

Today My Mum & Grandpa brought me to book fair at Suntec City Level 6.
Luckily My Mum brings along My Jacket, if not I will feel very cold.
After I drink milk, My Mum find a trolley for me to sit so she doesn't need to carry me.
I Love new thing, so you see i am so Excited when I sit in the trolley.


This Mickey Mouse is bought by My Grandma for my 1st Birthday.
You see I am so happy when I Hug the Mickey Mouse.
The 1st thing I look for when I wake up in the morning is the Mickey Mouse
And the last thing I do before I sleep is also the Mickey Mouse.

Hehe!!! I advertise free for Baby Biscuit.
Am I suitable to do commercial advertisement?

Am I look like a Musical Conductor?

Since 08/11/08, I have started to learn stand up from the floor, till this week (15/11/08),
I become more capable, that is I can stand up on my own Without any support.


This video is taken at the book fair at Suntec City when i sit in the trolley.

I learn what I see.
I saw My GrandPa wiping the floor with a cloth,
so i use My Handkerchief to wipe the floor like him.

This video showed I comb my hair.
But not using Comb.
I use My Grandma's toothbrush.

No comments: