How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yee Ern - 20081122 -Going to Parkway Parade


Today is 20081122. I wear new hat & new dress go to Parkway Parade today. You see My Mickey Hat. I scare that the hat will fly away, so I HOLD it on the way to bus stop.
I am now at Parkway Parade. Christmas is coming. I take picture in front of the Christmas Tree at Giant.
I am so BORING. This is my new post while I am sitting in the trolley. Am I look like a "Big Sister'"??
I even stand up in the trolley. "Wow, I am very tall now."
This picture was taken at home after taking bath.
You see 'What I am Doing in the trolley at Giant'.
This is another interesting video which showed that 'How I stand up in the trolley'. He! He!!!!





No comments: