How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yee Ern - 20081129 Walking Or Listening to Phone (Start Learn Walking)


He! He! Today is Saturday 20081129.
Everytime I passby the playground, I will make noise and want to play.
My Mum brought me to the playground in the evening time.
You see I sit on a higher position.

I am so Happy as I know How to use Handphone & Talk.

This video showed me How Happy I am at the playgound.

Although I am only 14 months and small size, I can crawl up to cushion myself.

I learn walking since 20081125. Now i can walk a FEW STEP like a Drunken Person.

I starting to Walk on my Own. >:O)

You see I am so Concentrate on talking over the phone. You must watch it. I think you will love to watch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Yee Ern:)
You have gotten soooo big since the last time I visited your blog. You've learned to walk and you're even talking on the phone now, too. :)

In case I didn't get time before then, I just wanted to wish you, your Mommy and the rest of your family a very, very Happy Holiday:) :)