How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yee Ern - 20081213 - 1st Time Going To Giant Tampines


Today is Saturday 20081213.
After I have taken my bath, My Mum changes long sleeve shirt & trouser for me around 9.30am.
YEH, this is the 1st time we go to Giant Tampines.
We take bus no. 15 & transfer to bus no. 58 to the destination.

When I see the trolley, I am so HAPPY.
After I sit a while, I feel Very Very Boring.
You see, what I am doing. I try to sit in a different style & even want to stand up in the trolley.
After shopping, I feel Hungry, so we go to the Food Court about 12pm.
My Mum orders Pork Rib Rice & I eat a little bit of rice & milk.
I feel so SLEEPY since 11 till now.
Then we took the free shuttle bus back to Bedok Mrt & transfer to another bus.
After taking a nap in the bus on the way back, I wake up HAPPILY.
If you are not believe, please look at this photo, you will know.
I Smile So Happily.
This video is taken on 20081214 afternoon time.
I walk from the Kitchen to the Living Room.

No comments: