How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yee Ern - 20081220 - To Serangoon Shopping Centre & Parkway (Christmas Log Cake)


On 20081220 afternoon around 12.30pm, my Mum brought me to Serangoon Shopping Centre.
I want to wear my shoes myself.

You see How I wear my Shoe?

This 2 photos was taken when we were at the bus stop.
I am so boring until going to sleep.
I think we have waited for the bus almost 15 to 20 minutes.

My Mum still have not taken her lunch.
I am so greedy although I have drunk my milk before I go out.
After Serangoon Shopping Centre, My mum brought me to Parkway Parade as she has ordered a Christmas Log Cake.
Yahoo!!!! I have the chance to sit in the musical toy car again.
Then we go to Isetan, I am very happy when I see Chip & Dale.
My Mum bought one for me.
I heard My Mum said that don't let me play first, wait till end of Jan 09,
then I have the chance to play with it.
After we take the Christmas log Cake at Four Leave Store, then we take bus go back.
This is my 1st time see & eat a little bit of Christmas Log Cake.
The Cake or Me Beautiful?????
You see I laugh so Happily when My mum brought me out on 20091221 morning.

No comments: