How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yee Ern - 20081227 - Going to Book Shop At Bra Basah Complex


Today is 20081226 Friday Night.
My Mum's colleague gives me a Christmas Present.



I want to open the present myself.
But I don't know how to open, my mum opens for me.
Wow, it is a soft toy.
I have another new soft toy again.

You see "What I am Doing".
Proposed???????


On 20081227 morning, after taking bath, I feel very fresh & happy.
I walk here & there.
After walking too much, I sit on the floor & rest.

Around afternoon, My Mum & My Grandpa bring me to Bras Basah Complex as My Grandpa want to go to book shop.

At the Popular Book Shop, My Mum let me walk.
You see I choose the Barney VCD & play Hide & Seek with My Mum.

We want to go back now. But I don't want, so you see what I am trying to do.

No comments: