How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yee Ern - 20081225 Going out with My Grandpa To The Cathay


Today is Public Holiday ~ Christmas Day 20081225 Thursday.
My Grandpa come to Singapore on 20081221 night by train.
After I take bath, I watch tv & play my Chip & Dale.
He He!!! I can play with it.
My Grandpa want to go to bookstore at The Cathay (Douby Ghaut MRT), so later I can go out again.
HURAY HURAY!!!!!

This photo is taken at the book store.
This is my 1st time I have the oppurtunity to walk on the floor outside.
You see I am so Happy.
Normally My mum won't allow me to walk outside.
After walking a while, I sit there & rest.
Again I sit in the musical toy car at Plaza Singapura after finish shopping at the book store.
This is taken at the Plaza Singapura with my Grandpa.
We come back around 5.30pm.
You see My Mickey Mouse Hat beautiful or not??
I LOVE to wear it.

No comments: