How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Yee Ern - 20090207 - At Home (Talking Like Shouting)


You see this is my face when I talk to My Mum.
I talk LOUNDLY.
Sometimes, she thought I scold people like that.
But, nobody know what I am talking.

This week I like to play my Tongue again.
You see 'What I am Doing' in these 2 photos.
He! He!

I do this exercise again on 20090208 night.
Can you do it??????

Ha! Ha!
"Do you know What I am Talking to My Mum Now?"
If you want to know it, you must watch this video.

On 20090208 (Sunday ~ 14th of CNY) about 11.45pm, I heard Lion Dance sound around my place.
So I am shaking my body like them.
This CNY, I saw 4 different groups of Lion Dance, so I learn from them.

You see I want to wear my trouser in this video.

No comments: