How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Yee Ern - 20090214 - Play Musical Toy


Ha! Ha! You see 'What I Am Doing Now'.
I Love To Play My TONGUE.
I do it everyday.
Is my skirt pretty or not?

I also like to Close My Eyes tightly like the above picture.
I make people laugh.

My Mum bought a Big Ball for me when we go to Parkway on 20090214 afternoon.
I am playing my new toy.


On 20090215 7.45am, My mum brought me to the Playground.
Nobody at the playgound in the early morning.
I can walk here & there & climb up the slide.
SO Happy I am.

I Love Music very much.
I will shake left & right when the music is on.
Sometimes I will shake my body in front of the radio.
You must watch the video & see how I shake my body.
Am I Cute?

I also know how to shake my body when stand up.
If you want to know how I can do it, you must watch this video.

No comments: