How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yee Ern - 20090620 - At Home


Today is 20090620 Friday night.
My mum brings me to MRT for a walk.
On the way back, I am "da gong fu" like Jakie Chan.

He! He! I am going to Market now with my Mickey Mouse Hat.
You see I am so HAPPY.

On Sunday 20090621, My mum brought me to NTUC.
When I reach there, I want to come down and explore.

At night, I will always watch my VCD through my mum's laptop.
While watching the VCD, I put on my blanket over my Favourite Pig.
You see I am so Tiring after watching for one hour.
Am I look like a Girl or Boy?????
Ha! Ha! This is my 1st time climb the staircase.
You have to watch it How I can do it.

1 comment:

Ailurophile said...

Great video and pictures. They brightened my day. Thanks for sharing them, and hope you have a great week :)