How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yee Ern - 20090627 - At Home & NTUC


Today is 20090627 Saturday morning.
My Right Eyes become more swallon than last week.

My Mum brought me to Market.
Now we are waiting for the lift.
I stay at home on Saturday.
Finally my mum brought me out to NTUC on 20090628 Sunday about 2pm.
Am I Beautiful????
We take bus to NTUC.
On the way, I feel so Sleepy & Lazy.

But, when I reach there, I look totally different.
I am very AWAKE.
Before go to NTUC, my mum brought me to ISETAN toy department.
You see 'What I Am Doing There'.
I miss my Musical Toy Car quite some time.
I try to climb into the car myself but I am too short.

1 comment:

Ailurophile said...

More adorable pictures of you. You look so cute in that toy car :)