How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yee Ern - 20090801 - At Home


Today is Saturday 20090801.
You see What I am Doing Right Now.
I want to climb up the horse myself.

After riding the horse a while, I will then proceed to the Slide.
That's my routine.
After playing I feel tired so I rest at the end of the slide.

After my morning nap, mum bring me to market to buy her lunch.
See how I wear my hat. And carry my mum bag.

The uncle very slow.
So mum let me sit on the chair to wait.
See I can even sit down I also so cute. Hehe

This is my favourite soft toy - Pig and Chipmunks.

Now I like to put blanket over my soft toy.

I am Walking around the house trying out my new Shoes.
Haha. the true is I refuse to take it off.

1 comment:

Ailurophile said...

What lovely pictures and videos. Thanks as always for sharing them. Glad that you had such a good time. Have a nice weekend :)