How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yee Ern - 20090808 - With My Grandpa To Celebrate NDP


He! He! My New Style for drinking water.
Tomorrow is 20090809 & is a public holiday as it it Singapore National Day.
I have another day to stay with my Mum this week, from Saturday to Monday.

What I am Doing Right Now?

This is My New Sexy Blouse.
Beautiful or not?

My Mum brought me to NTUC on Saturday night & Monday afternoon.
You see What I am Doing.

My Grandpa reached Singapore on 20090805 & will go back on 20090812.
We go out together.

This video showed that I am playing at the vege section of NTUC.
The baby stroller is behind.
I don't want to sit in the baby stroller on the way to NTUC.

This is my Toy Car.

No comments: