How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Yee Ern - 20091219 - Parkway Parade & At Home

I got new"Toy". Yeah!
It teaches me about ABC.
On the way to see Doctor.
There was an empty seat on the bus, I request to sit on my own.
From my face you can see that I am so tired.
After seeing doctor, my mum bring me to MOS Burger for lunch at Parkway Parade
I am so Happy.
But I feel cold there.
I can't eat the burger but I request My Mum to let me drink a bit of COLD drink. HeHe
As my Mum was shopping, I am so boring so when I saw this pole and start to dance and sing.
Did you notice I cut my hair??
How is my new hair style?? Nice??

As these two Day is raining, I can only play the swing at the playground.
From my look you know that I LOVE it.

No comments: