How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yee Ern - 20091225 - X'mas Cake


Today is Christmas holiday 20091225.
My mum brought me to Parkway Parade as she has ordered a X'mas cake to celebrate this Special Day.
On the way to bus stop, the weather is too hot until I sweat like this.
I am now in the bus to Parkway.
Wow, a lot of Teddy Bear.

After shopping the whole afternoon, I feel very tired almost fall asleep now.

After I take a nap for an hour, my Mum & I cut the X'mas cake.
Is the cake nice or not?
This is my Favourite pig.
This is my Christmas Present from my Baby Sitter.
You see I am trying to open my Christmas Present myself.
This photo is taken at Simei.

No comments: