How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Yee Ern - 20100626 - With Grandpa at Changi Airport

Today is 2010-June-25 Friday.

My Grangpa is here for a two days.
On the night, after my mum bring me home from my nanny, we bring my GrandPa for a night walk to NTUC nearby.
I agree to take with him.

Today - 2010-June-26 -Sat

Grandpa is going back to Penang tonight.
So we bring him to Bugis for a walk.
See my reaction as my Mum help to to change my diapers.


After the Bugis, we take MRT to Singapore Changi Airport.
This was taken in the MRT with my Mum and GrandPA.

I am waiting and looking out for my favorite SKY TRAIN to come as my parents want me to take photo.
See my EYEs.




No comments: