How Old Am I

My Mum Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yee Ern - 20100703 Sakae Sushi at Airport

Today is 20100703 Saturday.
Ya. Today I go Singapore Changi Airport.
We went to Singapore Expo before heading to Airport.
As my Parent went to Gaint City Sales.
I love to go Singapore Changi Airport as I can take MRT and SkyTrain.
Also my parent allow be to run about and it is cooling there.
We had our lunch at Sakae Sushi.
See I am playing while waiting for the food to be serve.
Now I know how to eat on my own.
And I always love to eat on my own.
I am Eating Sushi.

This is the 1st time I see the converyor belt.
I point and say that the "Cake Is Coming".

This video showed that 1st time I am eating Sushi.
After having dinner, I drink water on the way back.

No comments: